Sunday 8 November 2015

Dependency theory:

1.) I generally, about nine out of ten times, use the media for entertainment, and in rare instances I will read an article, but for things other than entertainment wise, I'm always doing so for homework purposes. 

2.) I strongly think the majority of people living daily lives, too busy to focus on world affairs and the media are strongly dependent by it, just because they don't seem to care much about it or don't have the time. But to those who have the opportunity and can tackle all these things, yet still depend on the media are the ones that usually lack incentive and again, don't care enough because it doesn't affect them.

3.) I think our dependence on media has changed a lot over the past 10 years, especially because people's voices and controversial opinions have raised questions on whether we can REALLY depend on the media or not, from all these false reports in the past that have manipulated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment