Sunday 11 October 2015

Media consumption audit:


Newspapers:
I actually do in fact sometimes read The Suns newspapers, just because I find the mixture of in my definition "appropriate" and "inappropriate"to be on the same level and more interesting, and after all I think that is what appeals and matters in newspapers. In terms of sections I don't really have a specific page because I don't have an interest or seek any specific news, sometimes I even randomly flick to a page. Internet wise, I don't really look up The Sun online either - I am too occupied by other stuff in the Internet, to say the least.

Television:
I'd say I spend roughly around 7 hours watching television, including weekdays and weekends. I usually watch TV when I'm just eating a snack, on my phone, and those sorts of little things. I find myself hard to completely direct my attention to television, primarily because I frankly find shows nowadays to be very, very boring, but it's better than sitting in silence staring at a wall. Unsurprisingly, my favorite programmes would have to be The Simpsons and Family guy, I just find the adult humor to be absolutely hilarious. I'd sometimes also watch "Educating Cardiff", just to see the on goings of peers to my age and the teenager dynamics of it.

Radio:
I do not listen to radio, at all, except probably because I had to during last year's GCSE art classes. 

Cinema:
During the last month I have actually seen in cinemas, Maze Runner: Scorch Trails  - an actually excellent movie that I had genuine hype about. My next one will be the last Hunger Games triology, Mocking Jay part 2 in November! Usually movies that I know I will enjoy, are the ones I watch in cinemas with friends. Other than that I just watch films through presumably illegal websites, which I probably shouldn't mention, but I do watch movies. 

Online:
The Internet is my favorite place to be - I practically almost live off it. There is just so much possibilities in the online world that is unfathomable to describe in words. And I'd probably access the Internet through every compatible device I could find, and in any spare time. The main sites I access are YouTube and of course Google. It is the source and information to everything in my needs. I also have a YouTube channel that I upload games to, not as quite as often, but a lot during school time off. I spend confidently about everyday on the Internet, whether it is for entertainment or educational purposes, more of entertainment, and I am probably getting too much of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment